Rath’s IP Supervisor allows you to supervise up to 200 Rath IP endpoints (Phones and Command Center).
The default system check is once every 10 minutes, but the time frame is adjustable. If the Supervisor
does not detect one of the programmed IP endpoints or the network goes down, it will provide a contact
closure alarm run to Rath 2100-ALARM. Device includes Supervisor, relay output, and network cable.
- Dimensions: 11-1/2" H x 10" W x 5" D
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Wall mount enclosure with door
- Power: 120vac from a backed up power source or Rath RP7700104
- Current draw: 270mA
- Output: (2) Form 1C SPDT switches, (1) NO and (1) NC. Rated 277vac at 20A
- Ethernet: (2) 10 Base-T or 100 Base-T, 8-pin RJ45 connection
- Network: Ethernet IPv4
- Requires static IP addresses for all components
- Supports web browser: HTTP/HTTPS, XML, Modbus/TCP & SNMP protocols
- LED indicators: green (power on), yellow (network)
- Temperature range: -40°F – 150°F
- Non-volatile memory
- Electromagnetic compliance: IEC CISPR 22, 24. FCC 47CFR15 (Class B)
- UL 61010-1
Click Here to Download: